My Go To Color Palette

Hello my coloring friends :)  I am excited to share I will be working with Creative You & Company in Syracuse New York.  It's time to get inky again with coloring classes and a monthly Copic Club.  Seriously excited.  

As I sit here this evening preparing step out tutorials and class plans, I put together a list of my go to colors.  I thought you all might like this as well :)  So here you go.

This is the basic list and I will be working on my Vintage Color Palette, Pastel Color Palette and Bright Color Palette, Hair and Skin too.  Of course I will share them with all of you.  

These are good ones to start with.  They are from each color "Family".  That's why I call them my "Go To Colors"  

Comments

Creativ You & Co. is so excited to have you, Rhea! Let the coloring begin!! Sta-C J.
Pam said…
I so agree with Stacie! Thanks for the list of your go-to colors. Now I'm off to compare with what I already have.
Thanks so much for sharing this!!!!!
Nancy said…
I am so grateful to see a suggested Copics list - and I love all the colors. So far I have 6 Copics - 5 skin tones and 1 blender, as I have been using Prismacolor pencils for everything else. The Copics list is exhausting and to have a starting place is great. Thanks.
Shazza said…
thank you for this. I use Promakers but can compare colours for similar x
Carol Held said…
I always follow your amazing Copic Cards, wherever your little COPIC fingers are designing them! You are amazingly talented my friend! www.stampinribbons.blogspot.com