More Twisted Elf Humor by Make It Crafty Elves

Hi there, sharing some more twisted elf humor from Make It Crafty Digi Collection.  

If you missed last Sunday's post you must see...It's a hoot.

I airbrushed the background with B99, 97 and 95 then added BG78, 75 and a little 72.  After everything was colored I used chunky white embossing powder by Stampendous.

The greens are YG67 and 63 with YG03
Reds are R59, 46 and 35

Go over to Make It Crafty and check out their Digi's!!!!  Have fun coloring!!!!!!!

Don't forget to leave a little love :0  I so enjoy reading every comment.  I also love my followers and will follow you back!!!!  Hugs,  Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Too cute, Rhea! Love the coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Baroque duJour said…
your colouring is amazing and as a newbie I learn a lot from studying how others have done it, I really appreciate your sharing your work with us. have a wonderful day
Anonymous said…
Cute and crazy card. Love your coloring. LaVerne
Ava Gavloski said…
Rhea, this is the best!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the steps from the background forward... I think i am going to try something like this too. Love the color tones!!!
ava g