Twisted Elf Humor by Make It Crafty

"Hello there."  Well, I've shared my style from simple elegance to very detailed.  From Vintage to totally Shabby Chic/Girly Girly and Steampunk.  But what I have not shared is my twisted humor.  Well, if you've actually read my post you may have caught glimpses of it.

Make It Crafty has a collection of wonderful digital images from the sweetest fairies to these mischievous elves.  They even have Santa's with an attitude!  I just love these little dude's so much I had to share them.

I will have another one next Sunday :)  so stay tuned


I was fortunate enough to join my good friend Jennifer Dove at her "Copic Build A Book" retreat here in Phoenix a couple of weekends ago.  I've only been coloring with copics about a year and Jennifer really took me to the next level and beyond!!!

She now has me addicted to airbrushing and texturizing with different fabrics with the blending solution.  The twinkle background was done with burlap...lol.

She is has a Build A Book classes here in Phoenix at 3 different stores...and they are starting soon!!!!  You totally have to check out her blog!!!!  Jennifer Dove at Just4FunCrafts

Comments

Julie said…
Fabulous coloring Rhea! I am jealous. I think Jennifer is amazing. I would love to learn from her.

Hugs,
Julie
Penny said…
Oh, Rhea, I love this! Great coloring and I love the textured background you created! :^)
Hugs, Penny