Stampingbella's Oddball Sparkle Fairy


Well, This "Oddball Fairy" seems completely normal to me.  I mean, seriously, what fairy can drop a bit of dust and have it explode into a master of wonderful color, right?  And have you ever actually seen a fairy fully awake?  Or one that isn't exhausted!  I am by no means a fairy and I am ready for bed at 2:00 in the afternoon.  Heck, I am falling asleep writting this post at 2:08 in the afternoon.


If you know me...you know I'm a little off my rocker. Hush Pauline!  You sister are way off yours!  You also know that i love backgrounds.  So this fairy needed something a bit different.  An attemp of a big moon....well as you can see it didn't work out so well.  But you know what?  It's ok.  Because even as a sesoned colorist I try and fail.  Then I research some more and try it on another project and it will be better until it is mastered.  After studying on google, I can tell what I did wrong.  So that is good.  But overall I still like the card and I will still show it because I am not perfect.  Now you try it!  Let's see what you come up with.


Comments

Bunny said…
I love this little fairy. Your background didn't turn out bad. I thought it was creative. [Bunny]