Embrace Your Individuality


This week continues with Sassy Cheryl as Sponsor of the week at 

If you hop over to the group and join you will get a special discount to Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations!


You are probably looking at this ladybug, and thinking to yourself, "what in the world was she thinking?"  "Was she coloring in the dark?"
Nope!  I was not coloring in the dark.  One of the greatest thing about coloring is....you can make it your own!  I tell my students to "own it", "get after it", "don't be afraid of colors" Well I think I accomplished all three of those things right here.

Now, if this bug came after me!  I would run like hell!  But on paper, it is totally adorable.  I love this card and, I truly believe in the sentiment.








Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Rhea what a wonderful colourful card I love it.
And your design is lovely.

Thank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xxx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=0