A Little Holiday Magic from Spellbinders


Good Morning :)  Today's inspiration is from Spellbinders.  This year they have released a wonderful collection of embossing folders called "M-BOSSABILITIES"  These embossing folders are fantastic in detail and won't cut your paper!  They also come in 3 different sizes.  ES which is your standard size.   EL which is large enough to do a 5x5 with left over..."holler" and EG which is 8 1/2 x 11!!!!  "scream"  You can emboss your entire card with the "scream".  Or for me when I teach a class...I can cut my prep time way down...now that's worth screamin' bout....just sayin'

So let's see how I created this design....


Once I embossed my design I masked off the ornaments using removable double sided tape.  Then I worked Forrest Moss into the background.  I removed the mask and worked Vintage Photo all over lightly.  

In the details of the ornament, I filled with glossy accents. 

Rhea

Comments

Ava Gavloski said…
love the color tones and the technique on this project.
ava g
Penny said…
Wow, Rhea, gorgeous, just gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny