I'm Cute and I know it.

Dustin Pike has done it again! 

Panda Peekerd are here

These adorable Panda Peekers are available at Whimsy Stamps!


 Now, do you think this looks like a Panda Bear to you?  Oh good, I thought you may be losing it or something.  

Just because something is drawn for one thing doesn't mean you have to color it that way.  I didn't feel like coloring Panda Bears...OK, OK, so I forgot they were panda bears and I thought they were bears so I colored them odd colors just to mess with everyone.  Especially my husband who is very black and white.

oh, wait! that was funny and I didn't even mean it to be....get it Panda Bears and Jeff is black and white.  hahahahaha.  It's ok. I crack myself up all the time.

Onto the good news! Starting on Thursday Whimsy is up for a promotion!  I have all these Whimsy stamps so I am really trying to get them color, blogs, Instagrammed, and posted as many as I can this week. 

Products use are

Panda bears Whimsy Stamps

Baby Bear 6x6 Paper - Whimsy

Catherine Pooler Sequin Mix Glacier Bay

Border Sweet Dies by Catherine Pooler

Thanks for stopping by!  I will catch you on the flip side!




Comments