I'm Goin' Fishin'! Why? Because I can.


Hello everyone, Dr. Digi is in da house thru Sunday over at the group Passionate Paper Creations and Friends!  I will tell you there is a sale on everything in his store so jump over join and grab some of the funniest images!

Here we have Anglin Andy! Andy is enjoying his retirement by fishing.  It's a small pond with big fish because that is how Andy rolls man. 

I have to say his face, I just love it!  He use to be a CEO, can't you tell! 

I gave him a reflection simply by duplicating the image and rotating it.  Then I made the lines almost invisible.  I barely colored them.  Then I colored the water over.

Here are the colors I used and where the colors are in order.  Sometimes starting with the lightest and sometimes starting with the darkest. It depends on what object I am coloring as to the method I color it.

you may pin this share it on Facebook, Instagram as long as my watermark stays intact. 



Hey, thanks for visiting today and I hope I inspired at least one person.

Don't forget to grab your sale code at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends! For Anglin Andy


Comments