Faery Ink, Sneak Peak for Patron Members!


Patron Members here is your sneak peek for November's Release!

But you only get to see one of the 5 new images. Mean! I know right!  Well giddy-up because you are going to love November!

Drum roll, please... I give you Chibi Holiday Dress Up


I chose to make this into a big present tag.  It is 4 1/4 x 5ish. 
There were several things about this image that made me choose it.  Anime is not so easy for me on faces. So I wanted to practice that.  The hair!  It jumped at me.  The tree!!!!!  Oh, wait till you see the image.  It gave me the opportunity to try something completely new.  You see, I added all the branches and tensile on the tree.  It is actually an easy image to color but I have a tendency to make things harder than they should be.

Are you a member of Faery Ink's Patron Program? It is a great value!              
So much so that you actually get your money back and more in savings!

Here is how it works:


Sign up Here  You can only get the Patron Images there and look at the discount you get on the Etsy Store!  Amanda is so generous


Well, This is my first post for Faery Ink and, I hope to be sticking around for a while!  Next post I will have my watermark.  Promise.    

Comments