Whimsy Release Week! Oh My!


Welcome to day one of Whimsy Release Week!  Today I am sharing a new background stamp by DoveArts called spiderweb

Ok spiders are "worser" than spider webs.  But when you walk through one you just know there is an 8 legged monster ready to kill you because you destroyed it's home.  So how do you react?  Like a karate master!  Yes, you do, don't deny it.  I've walked through a huge web at my parents front door and lost my mind!  I know what kind of spider build that web and I walk strait through its house and now it was going to kill me.  I think I was a combination of a karate master and stripper at the same time.  Did my family help.....NOPE!  THEY STOOD THERE AND LAUGHED!



NOTE: the sentiment is not from Whimsy Stamps.  It is from Riley and Company.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to join the Whimsy Challenges on the Whimsy Blog. You could win $15!
and don't forget to sign up for The Paper Door!

Comments

Bunny said…
Love the spider web. The sentiment is very funny. AND true. [Bunny]
Awesome spider web and such a fun sentiment. You have a great weekend.
Bev said…
Fabulous card Rgea, but an even better spider tale! I'm in kinks laughing 😂😂😂