Honey With Umbrella - C.C. Designs

Hello my crafty friends,
Today's post is for C.C. Designs - Honey With Umbrella

Isn't this the sweetest image ever!  I love everything about her.

As soon as I saw this image I knew I wanted to color her in blues and greens.
The sentiment is from the May Releases - Garden Candy Labels and the new dies that are also available.    I stamped the sentiment, used the matching die to cut it and colored it.  Then I nested it inside a button...pretty cool, huh?
This image was colored with Copic Markers :)
Here is the color palette...




Comments

Irish Cherokee said…
Love the card and the image. Your coloring is exceptional. Being Irish I like the green, of course.
Gramma said…
Wowza!!! Love the hair and everything else too!
Hugz,
Gramma
Kerri said…
love it beautiful!!
Gery said…
Oh, my, what a cutie!!
Love this face.
Beautiful how you used all these colours!!!
Groetjes Gery
Kathy G. said…
OMG this is adorable! Love the shabby chic feel. Yes, the sentiment behind the button is wonderful. I only wish I could color with Copics the way you do. Everything about this is GREAT!