Make It Crafty December Challenge - Red and Green or Texture

There is still time to join us in the Make It Crafty/Make It Colourful Challenge for December.  This month it's  Red & Green for the easy challenge and Texture for the hard Challenge.  

I love to texture to I took the hard challenge with my team mates and here is my design.  If you go to MakeItColourful.com I have a tutorial on texturing backgrounds and clothing using this project.


I really enjoyed making this "Card Tag"...yes, it is a card made from two tags.  Inspired by a post from Tim this past week.  There will be lots of these in my card making future :) 

Here is the color palette I used.  Feel free to pin it :)

I hope you join us at Make It Colourful Challenge!!

I am going to enter this design into the following challenges:








Comments