Put the kettle on

"Keep calm and put the kettle on."  Hi, Rhea here sharing more new releases with Stampendous!  With the hustle and bustle of life today, I think this is a perfect sentiment.  It worked perfectly for this little gift bag.
Here is a quick are super easy gift bag for a friend who may be in need of a little relaxation.
I used a white paper sack.  I did cut off 3 inches from the top.  Stamp and emboss your favorite swirl all over it.  I used the swirl from the Jumbo Poppy.  I also combined white embossing powder with the kaleidoscope embossing powder. When done, fold top of bag down to make a flap.
I filled mini misters with distress stains, then randomly spritzed the bag.  Wipe the color from the embossed areas with dry paper towel.
Stamp and emboss "Keep calm and put the kettle on." and Royal Teapot with kaleidoscope embossing powder.  Use a dark contrasting card stock.  You will see the versatility of kaleidoscope embossing powder.
Using a gathered ribbon, run a bead of glue and roll it into a flower shape.  Spritz with Beacon Stiffen Stuff, then sprinkle a little teal micro glitter.
Here is a close up.  I also did the same with the ribbon trim on the bag.

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you found some inspiration and learned something new :)  I would love to hear you comments so please leave a little love note.  I would also be tickled pink if you would follow my blog...just let me know and I will follow you too!  I will have another Stampendous tutorial next week.  Happy Creating!  Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Wow, such a beautiful gift bag! And the tag is just perfect for a gift of tea! Love the colors you used and the stamping you did, Rhea! That glittered ribbon flower is gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny