Who doesn't want a cow?

I am really excited to be a guest with Whimsy Stamps this month...like sooooooooo excited!  I love Whimsy Stamps.

For my first project this month I chose to put together a shadow box with all kinds of Whimsy goodies.


I mean seriously,  How cute are these cows?  I would hug them.  This is a great clear set with 3 images and many great sentiments!  My favorite is you can make, "Love You HEIFER."  If my husband gave me a card with a cow and this sentiment I would absolutely die laughing!!!!!!  You see, I always call him my Bull in a china store.  Let's put it this way, we have 3 glasses left in the house to drink out of. lol. 


Everything you see here you can get from the Whimsy Stamp store.  Except I made the box to fit the die front.  Oh and this is not Whimsy paper.

The cows are colored with C0, 1, 3 on the body, and 7, 5, 3 in the dark areas.
Moon is W0, 1, 3 and I cut out a circle from Whimsy to trace the moon - didn't see that coming did you?
The sky is B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, V6, 5.  It doesn't show well in the photo, sorry.

I will be back on the 25th for one more project!


Here are the products I used:



Comments

Lori said…
Cute scene card!
Pop's Cards said…
I love the scene you have created with these gorgeous images, I love the design too, super cute, hugs Pops x