I'm in love with Jelly Bean!


When I saw this stamp at Whimsy, Jelly Bean Rubber Cling Stamp I had to color it.  I literally just colored Jelly Bean in the middle of the night.  The next morning I woke with the idea of a card.  And here it is.

I used the heart die to trace the outside of the large heart and the textured heart I traced the inside, but only to the ground.

Instead of using a sentiment I cut the 2 letters from the letter dies and backed them with dotted paper.
offset it so it wasn't centered and added a little background-color and of course buttons and Nuvo Drops.  However, this time on the coloring I decided to color dots instead of adding them.  That was cool and I think I am on to something new.


 




Thanks for stopping by today! And I look forward to the next time!


Comments

Bunny said…
This is really cute. Your coloring is always so fantastic. [Bunny]
LOVE the way you put this together Rhea. So delighted to see you creating hunny. I'm hoping that means you're feeling loads better! Gorgeous creation, the depth of colour is just so rich and delish, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Lori said…
Such a pretty card!