Bunny Blossom by High Hope Rubber Stamps


I am so greatful for all the sponsors on Passionate Paper Creations and friends Facebook Group.  Today I finally had a little time to pull out Bunny Blossoms From High Hope Rubber Stamps.  This was a fun little project.

I was able to alcohol color the background and texturize it, which is always fun and something I have not done in a while.  Honestly, It was also going to cover up the fact that somehow I made the grass area look like a big green slipper.  No...really!  See you really can fix almost any mistake. 

I didn't plan on making a shaker card.  I really do not make them at all.  But I thought hey, why not.  I have all these little pieces I don't use so might as well. 

If there was one thing I wish I could redo, I would add pencil to create more details.  And not make the grass look like a big green slipper....just sayin'.


Here is the color pallete



Thanks for visiting me today!  I hope I inspired you.
Purchase scrapbooking supplies from the Scrapbook.com Superstore!\

Comments

Unknown said…
Cute bunnies, Rhea!! It looks like it was a fun card to create!!
marilynwillauer said…
WOWZIERS, what an adorable card!