relax and enjoy



No Better place to kick back with a glass of ice tea and a good book, than a gazebo.  You may look at it and think the paint is chipping and you need to take care of it.  But actually, it is part of it's charrm. And you would rather kick back and finish you novel anyway.  Or in my case benge watch Game Of Thrones!  This is a newer stamp from the Dove Art line from Whimsy Stamps.   Please click the links below and it will take you right to everything you need. 



Sorry, I didn't keep track of my Colors...I was just doin my thing and having fun. 



Comments

Cindy Groh said…
I love to see buttons on projects. What's in the center of them?
I started a hoop with buttons that will end up a sunflower. I think it's on my Twitter feed. My name on twitter is mcscraps. Anyway, your card is beautiful.