New Dove Art Studios at Whimsy!


Yup, I'm back and creating!  Yippee.  The move was cray cray!  But it feels like home.  I have so many places to put bird feeders and will likely have these little chickadees.  

I went online to get all the different styles of these birds.  Research is important.  The twig and berries are not part of the stamp, I created them with the chisel nib and the brush nib.  They do have high lights and shadows on the branches and berries. 


Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Don't forget there is time to sign up for the whimsy retreat in Orlando where I will be teaching next month!  Oh, there are only just a few seats left.  Just click the whimsy link below. 



Comments

Bunny said…
This is absolutely beautiful. I love birds. We in northeast Florida are still getting the Baltimore Orioles but the weather has been so weird. They say it's not time for them to go home. [Bunny]
Cindy Groh said…
I love how your card and how it doesn't look busy but yet you've included Buttons, dry embossing, stitched die-cuts, and the patterned paper along with a beautifully colored image. Kudos!!