Want to know what colors I used for a project?





I love my Color Pallets!  They are not easy to do because I do make them myself.  Nope, I ain't sharing how I do it.  I get asked all the time...lol.

I have just updated my Color Pallet page! Warning, this will go on forever and a day! But so many of my followers love them!

I like them because you can see color combos and color themes.  You can take these and use them on any of your projects.

I will admit my skin tones are always the same.  I just can't change.  I try but it just ain't happening.  It works for me and I am good with that.  I also rarely change my leaf colors.  But I am working on it.  I am really trying to get outside my box of colors.  I am a creature of habit.  This creature is bound to change it's habits if it kills me.  One thing I refuse to change is skin and my purple! Don't ask me to because it isn't happening.

So in the next couple of days, I will be updating this page and you can finally easily get all the latest ones.

I also promise to be more diligent in creating the CP's.  They can take up to an hour for each one and that is if I have written down or thrown the markers in a basket.  Sometimes I have 2 or more projects going at once.  It's easy to confuse me :) lol. 

Enjoy,
xo, Rhea

Comments