Power Poppy and Vanilla Arts

Hello,  Welcome back to another day of Power Poppy with a class project from Vanilla Arts Company Live Coloring Class Project.

In case you didn't know, Vanilla Arts Co. does live Classes once a month.  They are usually Power Poppy Images.  This month was the Gerber Daisies.  The twist was we colored everything with the chisel end of our markers.  At first, I was like what?  Then I was like, this is so much fun and I learned quite a bit!

I have to admit that when I got the newsletter and saw the project and saw the confetti, I was like oh yeah, I totally forgot all about making confetti in the background!  There were several projects I did that had confetti in the background before, I took the class.  And they are really cool.  But this class took that concept to an entirely different level!

This is one of my top 3 favorite pieces and, yes it will be framed after using the setting spray on it. Great Job Amy, for thinking outside the brush nib!



Now don't forget this week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group, Power Poppy is Sponsor of the week! There is a special discount just for members!


Thank you for stopping by today, this won't be the last Power Poppy Post for this week!



Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Rhea what a wonderful card I love it and your colouring is beautiful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx