Whimsy - Froggie Hoppy Day 2



Ok, seriously, who doesn't love a frog with an attitude!  For sure, I do!  Hey Mr. Froggie, are you asleep with your eyes open or are you in a trance?  Dude, do something would you?  Yeah, I am digging him a lot!  You can find Froggie Hoppy Day 2 in the digi section at Whimsy Stamps.



Now, there are a couple other items I used from the Whimsy store.  I used Magical Birthday Wishes for the sentimentStar Dangle Stencil for the background of the square,  and Stitched Border Die Trio for the top banner.  Thanks for visiting today!

I would share with you the Copic Colors and the Prisma Pencils I used, but honestly,  I have no idea, because I think I had hot flashes when I was coloring him.  Wow, I just realized I made a masculine birthday card with a feminine sentiment on it....I just choked on my coffee!!!  I will find a man friend and dare him to give it to his wife.  I will keep you posted.





Comments

Bunny said…
I love this frog and the cute sentiment. Beautiful coloring. [Bunny]
Fun card and great coloring too.
Cindy Groh said…
I'm giggling over here. Cute.