Coming To Photo Scraps Maryland August 24, 25, 26



If you are just starting an want to see my go to color list click HERE This will help you build a collection I will use in most classes. We will add a few colors as we go.
I also recommend having E42, 43, 43, 44  BV20, 23, 25, 29
Paper Trimmer - just in case I make a mistake, I am human
Scissors
Glue Dots (micro and mini) are suggested because I love buttons, sequins, dew drops and pearls
Tweezers just in case for those little pearls
Score Tape is perfect for ribbon but it's up to you 
Review each flyer for additional items needed.
Ready for a great time and some laughs while learning?


IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!

I will be there next weekend!
seats are filling fast!
Time is running out!
Need to sign up and Pay for your Spot by MONDAY!
OH MY, Don't Panic....It's only Friday.  You have two days to call to reserve your spot 
(if there is one...just sayin')

Photo Scraps

1213 Liberty Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784.

410-549-5187 


HURRY AND BOOK YOUR SPOT!  These classes usually sell out!










Comments