Power Poppy Dahlia Clear Stamp


Hello Power Poppy Fans!  Today I bring you Dahlia XL Clear Stamp.  I do a lot of work with digital images yes.  But, I do love my stamps as I can still create a clean and simple layout by only using a portion of the stamp.


Once I have my layout, it is time to color.  I start with the background.  In this instance I used R00.  I used blender marker to create the circles.  I outlined them with the same marker to make them pop.
I moved to the flowers.  For this, I used R12, 32, 35 with a red and black multiliner, white polychrome pencil and a deep red polychrome pencil. When I was happy with the results I stamped the sentiment.

For the final touch,  I took a bottle of 100 Copic Refill and dropped 2 drops onto a palette.  I spritz my fan brush with blending solution until it was nice and juicy.  Dabbed it in the ink and gently tapped the brush to leave a little splatter.

It turned out to be a very nice clean and simple card!





Comments