Cheers from Vanilla Arts


Cheers from Vanilla Arts! I have chosen Vanilla Arts as the exclusive online classes of Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  Amy has education in art and draws her own images.  She also does a monthly Power Poppy Live Class on Patron.  She is truly talented.  she has beginner, intermediate and advanced classes.


I have to admit that as a teacher myself, it was so awesome to become the student!  Talk about therapy!  And taking me outside my comfort zone...I am addicted because I found it to be so therapeutic for me.  Did I do it exactly like Amy did?  No.  Did I use the same colored pencils?  No.  Did I highlight the exact same way she did? No.  But, it is the fundamentals and the concepts of what she was teaching. I do not want to color exactly like another person.  I am me and I color like me. 

I can certainly see my errors in shading.  And that is good because I learned something.  Actually, I learned a lot.  So, basically, I found my therapy!  It coloring something I wouldn't normally color and in a way, I wouldn't normally do it.  It is awesome!

So Cheers!  


Comments

Aileen said…
What an amazing job you have done on these glasses of wine. Love the colouring and shadows and where you are coming from. Amy is a fabulous teacher and I wish I lived in the country so I could come to her classes. Such an inspiration.

Your talent truly shines through having picked up from Amy then gone with your style. Well done.