Your Next Stamp with Passionate Paper Creations and Friends




We are very excited to have 

Your Next Stamp as Sponsor of The Week at 

Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.




Silly Monsters just hit me when I woke up yesterday morning.  I had fun coloring these crazy little monsters up while watching chick flicks.

All week YNS is offering a special discount to all members of PPCF so come on over and join the group.  We have Sponsors every week and weekend offering discounts and prizes. 

Here is the statch I used:
Lawn Fawn - large cross-stitched rectangle stackables
Lawn Fawn -
outside in stitched rectangle stackables
Nuvo Drops - Tonic Studios

Blue Copic Combo = B12, 16, 18
Orange Copic Combo = YR12, 15, 68
Green Copic Combo = G02, 05, 09 BV25
Purple Copic Combo = V12, 15, 17, 09
Grounding was done with BV20
Shadows for eyelids = C1, 3, 5

Thanks for stopping by today and I am off to make another YNS Card for later this week.





Comments