Whimsy Stamps - Penguin with Bunnies.....I am in love

All my drooling over the Whimsy Stamps Penguins over at PPCF, and here I am actually coloring one of the cutest ones ever!  FOR REALZ!  SOMEONE PINCH ME! I seriously never gave a thought about a Pinguin until Whimsy came out with them and it was love at first site.  I can't explain it.  When I laid eyes on my husband in a board meeting I knew right then and there we would be together for the rest of our lives.  Great, I am comparing my Husband to a Pinguin.


Well, I present to you the adorable  Whimsy's Pinguin with Bunnies!  I hope you love them as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back next Wednesday for some more Whimsy Love

Comments

Bunny said…
This is a cute new stamp and a cute card you colored up. Love the layout. [Bunny]
Unknown said…
Hi Rhea wow what a beacard I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/antique-glamour.html?m=0
Linda Simpson said…
Oh my this is so darn cute! I love the penguin and bunnies.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Anonymous said…
Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a
top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.