MFT Guest Designer




Hello,  I am excited to be guest designing for My Favorite Things today and again later this month.  Today I am sharing with you, Cook Up Some Fun with the matching die set.  Isn't this just adorable?






Once again I decided to add one of my favorite MFT background stamps and I didn't realize it was no longer available until I started writing this post.  Sorry, I can't share that with you, but I have it and will continue to use it :) I stamped it with blue (nightshift blue) one direction and then Versa Mark the other direction and Used Clear Embossing Powder.
Clear Detail Embossing PowderVersaMark Ink Pad
To make the card I used Stitched Mod Rectangles Dies simply by leaving the top cut line just above the fold line on the card.  There are so many cool things you could create with these shapes.



Copics I used were: Hey!  They are available at MFT and refills too! Bear E31, 33, 35, 57 Bowl R14, 46, 59 Jeans B91, 95, 97 Shirt I made plaid with above colors.   I stamped the image with Natural Hybrid Ink Pad and the sentiment with Electric Red Hybrid Ink Pad.  Embellished with ribbon from my stash, sequins, and White Gloss Nuvo Drops


Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White6 mm Winter Snow Sequin Mix6 mm Cranberry Sequins

Thank you again, for spending time with me and MFT!  I really enjoy working with them.  I did it a few years ago.  It was fun then and it is once again.    Would love your feedback and your support with MFT.  If you need it, they have it.  



Comments