Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Irene and Rhea with Power Poppy.



Hello and Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
  Charlene, Irene and Rhea here, and, today we would love to share with
you our projects from Power Poppy.  
Power Poppy is Sponsor of the Week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  They are offering a great discount, so come on, jump on over and enjoy some amazing images to color up.

Stay tuned all week as myself and PPCF DT really show off their talents with our Sponsor.  There will be "The Power of Poppy" flowing over PPC blog all week long.  Such talent this team has, I am blessed to have them be more than teammates but more like sisters.

First up is Irene, sharing with you a card I made using the Digital Image from Power Poppy Image - Cherries and Berries...
This is soo much fun to make... I just played around with
it one evening and just enjoyed myself.

 This above is just showing you the full front view.
Here below,  I am trying to show the design of the card better and that I used several cut-outs of the half circles for dimension.
I also used the flower die normally on the one pop up half circle
but then used it with Foamiran on the circles that lay flat.


 I added some jewels just for an extra touch.


Copic colors used are:
R39, 37, 35, 30, 02
G97, YG03, YG11
BV20

Shopping List:
Cherries and Berries,

Ok, now it's Rhea's turn,


Here I am bringing you, Faul Haul.  This is going into the current Power Poppy Hues

I really enjoyed making this a full scene with lots of colors!  You see, Power Poppy is all about Colors!  A few times a month on the Power Poppy Blog they have Hues To Use!  You can enter for a chance to win right on the post.  Just click the color button on the blog.



I have to tell you I wish it was fall here!  In Central New York we had a nice cool Summer and now we are up to the high 80's and expected to reach 90 sometime this week. I was really looking forward to a very colorful fall.  This could ruin it all :(

Now for the color palette and let me tell you, there are a lot!



Here is my shopping list:
Faul Haul
Dies by MFT
Lawn Fawn Paper
Copics
X-Press It Blending Card 

Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again real soon....like tomorrow with even more Power Poppy.







1 comment:

Bunny said...

Both of these are fabulous. The coloring is beautiful. Love how those berries pop, too. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...