Charlene and Shell and Corinne with Power Poppy



Hello and Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
  Charlene, Shell and Corinne here, and, today we would love to 
share with you our projects  from Power Poppy.  
Power Poppy is Sponsor of the Week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  They are offering a great discount, so come on, jump on over and enjoy some amazing images to color up.

Hi,  Charlene here to share this amazing image from Power Poppy!
This little cutie is called "Acorn Ornaments"
I love the clean and simple design of this !


Shopping List:
Basic Grey Paper Joval
Creative Basic Dies by Rhea
Fancy Rectangle Build a Card Set
Fancy Squares and Little Things
Fancy Rectangles and Layers Set

My image is colored with copic markers
 on Neenah Solar white cardstock.
Reds - R22, R24, R46
Greens - G21, G24, G28
Browns - E41, E43, E44, E47



Hello Shell here and I'm back with another amazing image From Power Poppy!
This one is called Tree Peony

Such a simple Beauty! It reminds me of my grandmothers garden.
I can almost smell the blooms!



Colored with Copic Markers..
The paper for this card came from the C'est La Vie mat stack by Pink Paislee. And also a random sheet of polka dot paper from free stock. I picked them up at hobby Lobby.

Shopping List;

Copic colors for this card are as Follows:
E95, E93, RV42, YG97, YG95, YG93.


Corinne here
Today I am sharing with you my new project I made with Maize for Days
 I kept it clean and simple as I just LOVE this image and really wanted to showcase it..


I printed the sentiment and cut the ends by hand..



Shopping list: 


Copic Colors: 
 E51,53,55
YG3, 17,67
YR21,24
R59,46
Y11,17
YR01,04,07, R08


Thank you so much for stopping by!







Comments