Conie Fong Summer Dreams

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations.  Robin from Robin's Crafting Nest back this week with a beautiful new card.

This weeks sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends is Conie Fong Art & Design.  Conie Fong designs beautiful digital images that are so fun to color and design cards with.

I colored the image Summer Dreams and she is really stunning.  I just love this image and it can be used for so many different kinds of cards.

I also used my Creative Basics Dies.  I started with the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Dies to frame my image.  I then created beautiful flowers with the dies in the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set.  I just cut the flowers out in different colors and layered them on top of one another and added a little bling to the middle.  I really love how they came out and they were so simple to make.


Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the image:

Skin: E50, E51, E11, E21, E04
Hair: E13, E15, E19, E18
Sky: B0000, B000, B01
Dress and Bow: V01, V12, V15, V17
Apron and Hat: V0000, V000, V01
Flowers: RV04, RV06, YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67, Y18

I hope you like her as much as I loved creating her.  Check out Conie Fong Art & Design's Etsy page for Summer Dreams and other great images.

Comments