Seraphina's Heart

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!

Robin from Robin's Crafting Nest here today.  
This is my first post here as part of the design team and I am very excited to be here.

Andrea Norris creates beautiful images and they are so much fun to color.

This week I worked on Seraphina's Heart.  
I just fell in love with this image and knew I had to color it.  With it's cute smoke heart you can use this image for a lot of different cards.

I also used some of my wonderful Creative Basics Dies.
Today I used the Hearts from the Grace Build-A-Card Die Set and Basic Cutting Edge Borders I
I just love the little stitching that is added around the edges.


Copic Markers I used

Scales: V01, V05, V06, V09
Wings and Body: BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG45, BG57
Branch: E33, E35, E37
Smoke Heart: C0, C1, C3

We would love to have you and there is a discount to Sheepski Designs this week.





Comments