La-La Land Sponsor of the Week!


HURRY, HURRY BEFORE YOU MISS IT!
Today is the last day for you to get a sale from our Sponsor of the week - La-La Land Crafts
Now, you really didn't think I was going to give you the details here, did you?????
NO WAY DUDE!
You need to jump over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group to get it.

But before you do....I colored up two really cuties!  Yeah, yeah, Easter was so last month.  But I couldn't help myself.  I even did COLOR PALETTES WITH BOTH OF THEM!


Here is 

Little Chick Baby Luka Digi Stamp

with the Color Palette


Next Up is.........



Some Bunny Baby Marci Digi Stamp

with her Color Palette


Thanks for taking a look!  And thank you to everyone who Pins the Color Palettes!!!!  I promise I will start keeping up on them moving forward.  I've heard you loud and clear....xoxoxoxo


Comments