May IAR Challenge”


What can you do with the flowers from I Am Roses?  Whatever you can think of!
They just happen to be our Sponsor of the Week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  I could give you the special discount they are offering but what fun would that be?  You'll need to hop over to the Group to get all the details.  

I actually love mixed media as much as I love coloring with Copics.  Using flowers is perfect for both of these projects you are about to eyeball and hopefully be inspired by.


oh yeah, I used my Copics to airbrush this clock and spritz with alcohol to make the colors bleed together this made it look old and rusty.  Then used ribbon from IAR and of course all of the flowers.  Yes, I am keeping this piece!


Here is a wall canvas that was inspired from something is saw at Marshalls.  I just loved it when I saw it and thought to myself....."self, you can make this!"  So I did it, my style.  All the colors are the colors of my studio rugs and black furniture.  The background was done with Copic Refills, alcohol, air compressor and a gold metallic paint pen, and paper towels.  I airbrushed the flowers using the same colors in the background.  Black strips of paper and a touch of bling.  
Yup, this one I am keeping as well.   

Don't forget to jump over to PPCF Facebook Group and join to get your discount!


Wish I had more time to play this week with IAR, but off I go to teach a class tomorrow and then off to the desert of Phenix!  I will blog again next week with updates from Advanced Boot Camp with Jennifer Dove. 

Until then,

Comments

Rachel Parys said…
This is one hell of a project!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!! <3 <3