Happy Birthday Party Animal

Hello and Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations ,this is your friend

I created a lovely birthday party scene using a few Creative Basics Dies and the NEW adorable LDRS Go Wild Rubber stamps and dies kit.

Firstly I colored my Elephants with Copic markers and used the matching die to cut them out.



My base of my card was done by using one of the NEW creative Basic Dies Allifair -Build-A-Card die set. This die kit has 9 pieces in total and the ideas using these are endless.

I used another New Creative Basics Die Grace Build-A-Card die kit. With this one I used it's banner to create my bunting and my sentiment was cut out using one of the older Creative Basic dies Fancy 
Rectangles & layers.




Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Passionate Paper & Friends
on Facebook for lots of fun and inspiration!



Comments