Love Sick

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!

Shelley here.  It's Sponsor Week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group and we're featuring Bloobel Stamps.  I wanted to share a card I created using some of the fabulous Creative Basics Dies.


 
I chose Bloobel Stamps, All Shades of Green and Love Sick

I've used Creative Basics Dies and Embossing Folders (I LOVE the deep, textured design I get from these folders; and I'm slightly [okay, a lot] addicted to the beautiful, clean stitching on the dies) 

Supplies:
Images: Bloobel Stamps, All Shades of Green and Love Sick 
Coloured with Copics on Xpress-It Cardstock

More details on my personal blog.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you over on the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.  Lots of fun and inspiration 24/7!
 


Comments

Bunny said…
Good gosh this is funny as all get out. This almost made me laugh myself out of the chair. I love it.