You Mean The World To Me

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations! Ruby, from and that's all she wrote  with you again to share a little twist using Saturated Canary Thermal Weather  Along with a list of Creative Basic Dies! You could find all these fun products over the LDRS Creative store.



I created a fun soft tag for Valentine's Day since it's coming up. I turned a winter theme stamp image into a Valentine's theme by simply adding hearts around her and with the help of my versatile sentiment.

Now the Process ,First I colored her with watercolors then cut her out using the Creative Basic Fancy Rectangles & Layers.I tucked in die cuts behind her like the Gilded Doily and Dewdrop circle. Now using the LDRS dewdrop die I took the smaller circle and used that  to stamp my sentiment and mount it on top with 3D glue dots.
As You can see I double on my flags.I used the Creative Basic Stitched Flags and them used the Creative Basic Picnic Quilt Embossing folder to add texture to them both.





I tucked in some lovely Creative Basic Dotted Wings on top of the tag and one by my sentiment.
Lastly the bottom border was done using the Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders I
Cutting out a few cuts and then layering them on top of each other for a dimensional effect. I really enjoy the way that looks.

I hope I inspired you to give this a try and thank you for stopping by.
 Ruby


Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Cool and fun Ruby. Awesome coloring.