Thursday, January 26, 2017

Spring Meadow Bouquet

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!
Nancy here today with my latest project featuring
the Spring Meadow Bouquet digital stamp set from Power Poppy
and a variety of dies and embossing folders from Creative Basics and LDRS Creative:




I printed the image on X-Press Blending Paper by Copics and used 
the Basic Stitched Flags die set from Creative Basics to get the portion of the image that I wanted to highlight. 



After I finished coloring the image with Copic markers, I started building my card. 
For the base, I use 110# Neenah Solar White card stock and added a layer of Neenah Index card stock
embossed with one of the folders from the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders (set of 2) by Creative Basics

I added a layer of design paper for added interest and then cut another layer from Neenah Index 
using the Dew Drop Circle Die from LDRS Creative. I particularly like this die because you can create a doily like effect without buying those pre-packaged die cuts at the craft store. I added my image layer using Thin 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives (I wanted to make sure all of those layers would fit in an envelope!).

Add a few sequins and you have a beautiful card sure to delight.

Copics used:
RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69 (bleeding hearts)
B11, B02, B23 (lilacs)
C1, C3, C5, B0000, YG21 (summer snowflakes)
YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67, E31, E35 (leaves and branches)
YG21, B0000, B000 (bee)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope my project inspires you to create!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and your coloring is out of this world gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...