Saturday, December 24, 2016

Ready, Set, Snow!



Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
Nancy here today with my last holiday card for the season
featuring Basic Stitched Flags from Creative Basics.


I decided that I wanted a banner as the central focus of my card design. I used the largest die from the Basic Stitched Flags Die Set to cut a flag in Copic X-Press Blending Card. Using Tsukineko Memento ink, I stamped images from Taylored Expressions Ready, Set, Snow and Woodware Craft's Hand Drawn Greetings.

I colored the image and sentiment with Copic markers. I blended multiple shades of blue to create the ombre effect on the word "Merry" in the sentiment. I added a few embellishments from my stash and created a simple, but effective layout for a quick holiday card.

Thanks for stopping by today and join us over at our Facebook group,
Passionate Paper Creations & Friends!




2 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love this image.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww they are adorable!! Love the big snowflake also :)
Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...