Power Poppy On The 5's New Digi Release


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  This is Rhea again sharing a NEW DIGI from Power Poppy! Cup Of Buttercups is just adorable isn't it?  I created the card using my die line Creative Basics.



Of course I didn't color them like Buttercups....that would be expected, now wouldn't it :)
The design of the card was inspired by a friend of mine Shelley who is on my Personal Design Team. She is quite clever and creative but I put my own twist to it.

Here is what I used to create this card:
Power Poppy - Cup Of Buttercups
Creative Basics - Fancy Rectangles (tag)

Here is the color Palette:

Thanks for visiting today and to see more inspiration from the designers at Power Poppy jump over their blog HERE


Comments

Davi said…
Fabulous card!! Love the way you did the background and that you didnt color them yellow :)
Kiwi said…
Awesome card! I never knew yellow would work so well with purple,thanks for sharing! AnnB
Cathy P in AZ said…
Such a pretty card! Such vibrant colors against your lattice look background!
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Rhea, I love this amazing background for your jazzy cuppa flowers, and I love how you've added some flowers at the bottom! Beautifully done with fabulous colors! Hugs!