Thursday, August 25, 2016

Power Poppy On The 5's New Digi Release


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  This is Rhea again sharing a NEW DIGI from Power Poppy! Cup Of Buttercups is just adorable isn't it?  I created the card using my die line Creative Basics.



Of course I didn't color them like Buttercups....that would be expected, now wouldn't it :)
The design of the card was inspired by a friend of mine Shelley who is on my Personal Design Team. She is quite clever and creative but I put my own twist to it.

Here is what I used to create this card:
Power Poppy - Cup Of Buttercups
Creative Basics - Fancy Rectangles (tag)

Here is the color Palette:

Thanks for visiting today and to see more inspiration from the designers at Power Poppy jump over their blog HERE


4 comments:

Davi said...

Fabulous card!! Love the way you did the background and that you didnt color them yellow :)

Kiwi said...

Awesome card! I never knew yellow would work so well with purple,thanks for sharing! AnnB

Cathy P in AZ said...

Such a pretty card! Such vibrant colors against your lattice look background!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Rhea, I love this amazing background for your jazzy cuppa flowers, and I love how you've added some flowers at the bottom! Beautifully done with fabulous colors! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...