Harvest Creation

Good Morning, Dorinda here with what's the beginning of  my Christmas cards.

Using:
DoveArt Studios Harvest Wreath
Creative Basics Basic Stitched Flag
Creative Basics Quilt Embossing Folders




I colored this up with my copics, then cut out the image using the large die in 
Fancy Things & Little Things Die Set. Inked while still in the die.
The image frame was created using the half die; running it through one way,
then flipping and running it back through.
Using the Quilt Embossing Folder gave the frame a a nice dimensional patterned look. 
I then adhere my background papers to my card base. Place the half die where I wanted it and run it through; creating the pop up.
Attaching the image piece and I'm half way there.
With the Basic Stitched Flag, I cut out a piece with the smallest size.

I added a few I am Roses blooms but something was missing.
Ah Ha!! Using the button and sets tag, It was ready to go.

copics used:
grapes: BV08, 04, 02
holly berries: R39,35,32
raspberries: RV69, 66, 63, 02
leaves: G29, 17, YG03, YR27



Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Oh my, absolutely Beautiful!!!