Asteria Sparkles

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations! 

Lysa here, and I am SO excited to be here.
My card today is part of the Art by Miran sponsored weekend of fun over on the
Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group!


I made my sparkly card using Asteria from Art by Miran combined with Creative Basics dies. 


I had so much fun coloring all of that fabulous hair and her dress! I die cut the smallest Basic Stitched Flags die by Creative Basics and stamped the sentiment from the Amazing Girls Sentiment set by LDRS Creative. I added a doily for a little something extra and mounted it all on a glittered card stock on the card base. I finished off my image by adding a bit of sparkle on the stars in the background using a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in clear, and glossy accents on the pearl necklace!

Copic markers used: 
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01; hair: E25, E27, E29, YR23; eyes: G20, G21; 
dress: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18; background: C1, C3, RV00, RV02

Have a FABULOUS weekend!




Comments