Fancy Rectangle Note Card


Hey everyone! Jessie here on the blog today, have you all seen the new Creative Basics Die Release? All the new dies and embossing folders, are of course, swoon worthy!



For my card today I started with the Fancy Rectangles and Layering Die Set, I cut some hill and cloud masks from masking paper and used distress ink and stencil brushes to create the background. 

I then took the die again and cut myself a card base by folding the paper in half and laying the die so the top cutting part of the die was hanging over the edge of the fold creating a top folding note card! It is so awesome that this die makes a great little note card!


I coloured up one of the images from the Aloha Kit from The Greeting Farm with my coloured pencils, fussy cut her out and popped her up ontop of that cute little inked scene. 


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,

Comments

Bunny said…
I love your beautiful card and that die is fantastic.