Sunday, July 10, 2016

Ching Chou Kuik's Heart of Spring

Beautiful day to you. Dorinda here so excited to be using
 Ching Chou Kuik's Heart of Spring and
Creative Basics Background Builders I at LDRS Creative


I am a HUGE fan of Ching Chou Kuik
and delighted to get to celebrate her amazing talents this weekend at PPCF.

I do hope you had time to join the celebration.
 
 
 
 
I used Basic Background Builders I embossed; then edged it un-embossed.
Then taking the straight edge to create a ribbon strip. Using the coordinating color, I added a sweet little bow.
Adjusting the diamond quilt to only two pieces makes a unique frame for sentiments.
 
copics used were from the RV and BV groups
 
 
http://rinchak.blogspot.com/2016/07/serenity.html
 
 
 

2 comments:

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

This is a gorgeous card

Barbara Green said...

What a beautiful job of coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...