Shall We Have Lunch?

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!  Rachel here with you
today, and I am sharing a card that I put together with 
an adorable stamp from LDRS Creative, and 

Copics used-

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, V01
Hair- Y21, YR23, YR24, E35, E37
Dress- BG45, BG49, BG15
Hat- E34, E31, E30
Kitten- W5, W3, W1, R22, R20
R32, R30, R00
Fence- E53, E55, E57
Grass- G46, G43, G40
Flowers- Y38, Y35, Y15
Also- Chalk for cheeks, and White pen for polka dots.

After coloring up this adorable image, I matted it with some teal paper to 
match her outfit, and then a layer of kraft.
Next I made a 5x5 card base, and used one of the dies from the
LDRS Basic Background Builders I Dies, and embossed the bottom
 front edge of the card.
I cut out a square piece of patterned paper and attached it in the space 
above the embossed border.
I used the Gilded Oval Labels Dies to create the little kraft paper
embellishments in each corner.
Then I used the Basic Stitched Flags to cut out a large flag
out of patterned paper, and attached it horizontally.
I centered my matted image, and attached.
I cut out a small flag and used a sentiment from
A few flowers from I Am Roses, and some pearls to top it off!!

Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Super sweet Rachel.