Power Poppy Monday - Hellebores Digital


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations.  Rhea here and Today I am sharing Power Poppy, Hellebores Digital Stamp.


Clean and Simple is oh so popular!  For some like me it wasn't easy to do at first.  I am a very detailed person and love layers and embellishments.  I love adding shaped dies and textures of ribbon and whatever else I can find.  With this beautiful Hellebores Digital Stamp I think I was a able to accomplish the CAS but still added a touch of embellies, texture with a few layers.  But showing the true beauty of the digital image its self.

Then came the question, to fussy cut or not to fussy cut?  hahahahah  When I added the sentiment next to it I decided not to fussy cut that area and place layers there.  But I did fussy cut the rest of the image.  That really made the image pop off the textured background.  Of course I used pop up squares to help it along.  

The background was created with Creative Basic Dies Set, Background Builders 1.  This set is amazing what you can do with it.  I have 4 new dies just released and you can find where to buy them here. There is a long list so if you are in the states or across the Ocean don't worry.  

There was one little problem...ever open a marker and a blob of ink drops on your image?  Yup, me too!!  Right on the sentiment, and just as I was finishing the last flower.  So what do you do?  Put more dots on the sentiment and act like it was suppose to be there :)  just sayin'

Here is the color palette I used so you too can color up this beautiful image. 








Comments

Davi said…
I just colored this beautiful image this morning, I love it! Your coloring is Gorgeous, I love the rich rusty color and the pretty background to show it off!!