Creative Basics with All Dressed Up!


Welcome again to Passionate Paper Creations.  Rhea here and I am inspiring you today with LDRS Creative's, Creative Basics and All Dressed Up.



I just love this card!   Yah, I made it but still.  Lets start with Creative Basic Dies and the card design its self;  First I made the background using Background Builders I.  Use the strains line and the diamond shape without the outline cutting pieces.  Line up the straight line and the diamond shape, run through the machine, repeat 3 more times then just to the top line.  Trim to fit the matting piece.

Next comes Cutting Edge I.  Use the arch die to cut a piece of patter patter.  Use the wave to cut a coordinating paper. Trip to desired lengths. Place these together as shown.  Both are stacked using foam pop up squares.  I used ribbon to create little flags to accent.  Added sequins.

The Image is from the All Dressed Up Stamp Set Girls Night Out.  You actually get 3 images in this set!  Here are the colors I used to color her.






Comments