Creative Basics Dies and DoveArt Studios

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creation.
Dorinda here today to share this adorable DoveArt Studios image called Bad Doggy.  
 
 
 
 
 
I've printed out the sentiment, then cut it with Creative Basics Dies Basic Stitched Flag.
Using two tones of olive card stock; I cut additional parts and created an effect to my liking.
With Creative Basics Dies Basic Background Builders I I've created my frame.
I love to experiment to find new ways to use these gorgeous, versatile dies.
Taking the single line and its outline, I cut four pieces.
I laid the parts down on my image and marked where I wanted the frame to end.
 Then scooting the cut piece back on the dies end; stopping at my mark. I re-cut the tip.
It was super easy to do as I can feel the piercing slides into place on the dies
 so I know I've got a perfect fit.
Then having only the tip covered by my Cuttle bug plate; that will be the only part that cuts.
 
Copics Used:
E49, YR27, 24, 21,20
YG99, 97, 95, 93
I then used a water brush filled with alcohol;
cleaned out my B12 cap to give a quick wash creating the sky.
 
Big Hugs,
 
 
 


Comments

Maria said…
Love the image, how could you be cross at him for long :-)