Stampendous and Ribbon Resource Blog Hop Final Day


Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations with Rhea.  Today I am playing along with Stampendous and
Ribbon Resource in the week long blog Hop!


Today I used my favorite from the House Mouse January Release - Pond Song from Stampendous with Burlap String from Ribbon Resource.  I wanted to keep this image clean and simple and the burlap string is perfect for CAS.  This time is used the burlap string to weave in and out of the buttons which is something I often do.  It's also cool if you use the two tone twine!

Here is the color palette....

Three lucky commenters will receive a package that includes our Sisters Perfectly Clear™Stamps SetCling Beautiful Braid Rubber Stamp and an assortment of gorgeous May Arts ribbons. Hop along each day of our hop and comment here and that of each designer blog post along the way! Deadline to comment is Sunday January 31st 11:59 pm Pacific time. See Official Contest Rules for more details.






Comments

Unknown said…
These mice are precious! Your coloring is amazing and i love your buttons on the bottom of your card.
Sabrina said…
Just absolutely stunning and so breathtakingly beautiful!!! I just love your coloring!!!
Waving My Wand said…
I miss my cuttin' up buddy!!! So glad you can hop with us! Fabulousness, of course.
Oh Rhea, this is amazingly gorgeous. I love House Mouse and I've not seen this stamp so I'm going to the store to check it out.
Thank you for sharing this oh so very sweet card, beautifully colored, I can almost hear those mice "singing", LOL!!
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
WOW, Beautiful, Gorgeous, Amazing, Awesome and holy cow are all words I would use to describe how much I love this card!! A definite stunner! I really love how you did the ribbon around the buttons!! TFS!
D.Ann C said…
Too cute! And I love how you framed it... especially the ribbon around the buttons!!
Bonnie said…
Card is amazing. I just like be your coloring and cards.
Judy said…
Rhea, your coloring is always so amazing. Love those little mice and the way you used your twine is very ingenious. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us.
cghundley said…
This card is the
cutest thing! Love
the coloring and
the buttons and
burlap string.
Carla from Utah
Mary Holshouser said…
those mice make such darling cards.
this is a new one I've not seen before.
Love it. The coloring is wonderful.
thanks for sharing.
Sue D said…
FAbulous coloring and I like your unique button/burlap string treatment.
Shari said…
This is beautiful.. Love the buttons, and twine, and the colors.. So pretty!! ♥♥♥
Kate Pape said…
This card is cute as a button - but then just about anything with House Mouse stamps is.
Viki Banaszak said…
This is such an adorable card! Your coloring is stunning as always. I love the way you did the buttons at the bottom too.
Davi said…
Wow I love this one, it is striking with the colors and papers. Your coloring is beautiful and the twine woven buttons make a very cool embellie!!
Helen Gullett said…
Stunning!! The coloring is amazing work!
Linsey R said…
Oh my gosh, that card is SO fantastic!!! Your coloring is to die for!!! What a marvelous image! And how you've brought it all together is sensational!!! Thanks for your always AWESOME inspiration, Rhea!!
Karen W. said…
Incredible colors to go along with incredible coloring by you! I love your design and all the little details you added. And who can resist House Mouse?!?!?
Stampendous said…
Oh this is awesome! I love the fabulous reflection in the pond, so beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week and sharing your wonderful talent of color and great ribbon coordinating.