Good Morning Friends!Don't forget about the new CAS Sketch Challenge, hosted by
There are two places to enter.
How Do You Play???
1. Your entry is to be uploaded to an "Album" created in the "Photo" Section in PPC and Friends OR in the CCD Fan Page Group.
2. The theme is Clean and Simple
3. It's anything goes (this may change, but for now...anything goes).
4. You have to follow the sketch. But you can rearrange the sketch if you like.
5. If you use By DIEzyne Dies AND C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances of winning quadruple!!!!!
6. If you use By DIEzyne Dies OR a C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances double.
Here is the first Sketch and the first Challenge!!!!
Good Luck everyone!
Here is a sweet little card I made using the sketch! I did it! Clean and Simple! hahahahahha
I did rearrange the shapes. Instead of using pattern paper I used a super cool background stamp from C.C. Designs called Polka Dot! I used Angel Pink Memento on light pink card stock to keep it soft.
The image is also new from C.C. Designs and it is called, Birthday Birgitta and she also has a special die to cut her out so you do not have to fussy cut. I used dew drops and sequins and pearls for embelies. And of course May Arts Ribbon...duh!
Dies I used are
Double sided Circles
Large Stitched/Pierced Rectangles
I have links to everything below