That Craft Place with Passionate Paper Creations and Friends


Today and tomorrow over on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group we are having some fun with That Craft Place, Ldt.  
The group is going to be hopping with loads of inspiration, Coloring Contest where three lucky winners will receive images from That Craft Place...and not just one image, but multiple images!
Oh and get this!  There is a sweet little discount to the entire collection of images just for PPC Friends!!!!!!  How Cool Is That!!!!!!
but that's all I'm going to tell you...you'll have to jump over and become a member of our fun, inspirational and educational coloring group.  
Just Click Here

Now, here is a little card I made for the weekend.


To create the card I used my die line, By DIEzyne Dies.  Stitched Brackets and Pierced Ovals with a little sneak peak for a new release next week!





Comments

Unknown said…
Rhea I'm in awe of this card sweetie!

I adore your soft colour palette hun.
Just so beautiful!

Hugs,
Karen.xx
Becky said…
wow! What an awesome image and awesome card..
Lisa Lara said…
Your coloring is so fun on this Rhea.